As the children have only just gone back to school and lockdown restrictions continue to be in force, thank goodness there are some Easter Holiday Clubs available!
We are so fortunate to have such diverse and creative businesses able to offer our little ones some much needed fun over the holidays!
Here are our top ideas for some Easter Holiday Fun! We’ve done the research so you don’t have to!
1. Activ8 Easter Holiday Club is running from Tuesday 6th to Friday 16th April at St Margaret’s School in Angmering. The sessions will run from 8.30 am until 3.30 pm and are open to children from 4 to 14 years.
Activ8 are offering a range of sports and physical activities such as Hockey, Netball, Basketball, Football, Curling, Archery, Tri Golf, Dance, Gym, Yoga as well as a range of team games and challenges. A great opportunity to keep your child active whilst enjoying sports with other children.
Government guidelines are being followed with a range of protective measures in place to keep everyone safe. All staff are DBS checked and are qualified coaches.
£20 for a full day and £12 for a half day with a 10% discount for members of WoMADs valid on bookings until 31st March 2021 (Quote code: UXF758). Activ8 are Ofsted registered and accept childcare vouchers and government tax free payments. Holiday Camps | Activ8 | Powered by ClassForKids (class4kids.co.uk)
2. The Outdoors Project are back for their Easter Holiday Club at Goring Primary School in Worthing. The Outdoors Project clubs are perfect for developing friendships, trust, teamwork, confidence and essential life skills, where children can succeed at new tasks and feel relaxed in an open green space.
The clubs run from Tuesday 6th to Friday 16th April, 10am until 3pm with bubbles of 15 children from ages of 5 (Year 1) through to 12 and are £30 for the day. Childcare Vouchers are accepted.
The Outdoors Project is Ofsted registered and clubs are led by DBS checked and enthusiastic staff. As the name suggests, the clubs are held outside.
Rob and the team are constantly creating new games, themes and activities where fun is the main ingredient and kids usually return home happy and exhausted! Each day is different: Big Wild Egg Day, Campfire Cookout East Edition, Mandalorian Nerf, Back to Basics Bushcraft and Roald Dahl Day. They are filling up fast in the first week of Easter in particular so book soon to avoid disappointment!
Dates and booking can be made via our wesbite https://www.theoutdoorsproject.co.uk/west-sussex/ or you can always call Rob with any questions on 07931 557981
3. The Art House here in Stanford Square, Worthing will be running a selection of clubs for kids aged 6+ in the second week of the holidays. Other than bringing their lunch, a drink and a snack, all the materials are provided.
3 hour session clubs are £15 and will be held on Monday 12th, Wednesday 14th and Friday 16th April from 10am until 1pm. There is one 5 hour session club that will be held on Thursday 15th April from 9.30am until 2.30pm and is £32.
The children will work on 3 or 4 small projects with lots of lovely work to bring home at the end of the day. Activities such as making volcanoes, mini-worlds, fairy/wizard houses, collages, weaving, painting, graffiti and much more!
The classes will be very small to allow for social distancing, (but siblings and/or children from a school bubble can sit together), so book early to avoid disappointment! https://www.arthouseworthing.co.uk/our-workshops/kids/holiday-club
4. One Stop party with Wannado Street Dance are holding a three day course of singing, dancing and musical theatre workshops along with costume designing and practical making sessions and a disco on the final day.
To be held on the 13th, 14th and 15th April from 9.30am to 5.30 each day at The Factory Live, Ivy Arch Road in Worthing. The three day course is £90 with discounts available for siblings.
Open to both boys and girls there are only 5 places left available! Book your place directly quoting WOMADs-Easter One Stop Party Shop
5. Worthing Gymnastics Club is offering an opportunity for your children and young people aged either 5-10yrs or 11-17yrs to come and burn off some serious energy under the guidance of their experienced coaches.
Sessions take place following strict Covid Guidelines at their fantastic Gym facility based on the Worthing College campus.
Sessions will be held on 13th, 14th and 15th April and for the younger age group, will run from 10.00am until 12.00am costing £14.00. For the older age group, the sessions are in the afternoon, running 13.00pm through until 16.00pm at £21.00. https://worthinggymnastics.com/contact-us/
Brilliant Bells – A really memorable staycation or lockdown birthday treat during the Easter Holidays, why not try Brilliant Bells who will bring everything you need to your garden for an amazing sleepover, whatever the weather! With a range of themes to choose from, and three sizes of bell tent depending on how many of you want to sleep under the stars! If you want to get really fancy, why not try one of their Garden Cinema experiences to create some real family bonding time.
If chilling out during the day is more your thing, they have that covered too.
There’s an indoor wigwam option for those not brave enough to sleep outside (yet) and an amazing cinema set up for film night in the garden! https://www.brilliantbells.co.uk/